The Berkeley Water Center promotes and supports collaborative, water-related research within the Berkeley research community. Our external partners --industry, government, and non-profits -- contribute to the vision of the research and benefit from the outcomes, particularly as the research is applied to improve public health and environmental conditions.
Our Founding Members:
- UC Berkeley College of Engineering
- UC Berkeley College of Natural Resources
- Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Earth Sciences Division
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Computing Science Division